News & Events
OFA 23rd Annual Awards Celebration
The Montgomery County Office for Aging, Inc. (OFA) held the 23rd Annual Awards Celebration on Thursday, May 11. The OFA honored Deborah Slezak and Brent Phetteplace with the Father Joseph F. Girzone Crystal Pillar Award, Marcia Lyons received the Diane G. Snell...
Hannaford Fight Hunger Bag Program
Montgomery County Office for Aging has been selected as a beneficiary of the Hannaford Fight Hunger Bag Program for the month of May! The Hannaford Fight Hunger Bag Program, which launched in April 2014, is a reusable bag program that facilitates community support...
OFA Is Looking for a Legal Service Provider
The Montgomery County Office for Aging is looking for a legal service provider or providers. Average time commitment is ~ 20 hours per month. This entails working from OFA Amsterdam and Canajoharie locations doing consultations, Wills, Powers-of-Attorney, Health Care...
Adopt-A-Senior Program Holiday Tree
Each year MCOFA identifies senior citizens in the community who are typically homebound without anywhere or anyone to spend the holidays with. The Adopt-A-Senior Program spreads holiday cheer to these seniors by providing them with gifts they have requested. Community...
Save the Date! Container GardensOffice for Aging 135 Guy Park Avenue, Amsterdam, NY, United States
Grow Your Own Herbs with Montgomery County Office for Aging, Inc.!
- Recall Guide is a free, non-commercial tool that provides access to information about FDA recalls, warnings, hazardous interactions, and other important information about your prescriptions and medications. Recall Guide constantly monitors over 68,000 over-the-counter prescriptions and medications to keep its users safe and conscious about their health.
- Recall Report was created to alert the public to the latest information on dangerous drugs and products. With hundreds of suspected or confirmed dangerous drugs and products on the market, the up-to-date information we provide on recalls, alerts, and side effects is vital to keeping your family safe.
Public Health & Safety
- Guide to Hearing Health
- Home-Health Care Partners
- Home Safety for Older Adults
- Social Security
- Mesothelioma Group
- Mesothelioma and Asbestos Awareness Center
- Mesothelioma Guide
- New York State Crime Victims Board
- New York State Public Service Commission
- New York State Attorney General
- New York State Office For The Aging
- National Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- New York State Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- Montgomery County, NY
- Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
- Elder Orphans Facebook Page
- Honestly Now
- Elder Care Locator
- Lifeline Discount Telephone Service Program
- National Center on Senior Transportation
If you would like your organization to be featured in the links above, please contact us.