News & Events
Please enjoy our latest issue of Lifespan! Download the Current Issue of...
Yoga is back in November. We are also introducing a new Family Recovery Group at St. Ann’s in Amsterdam. We have extended our hiking season, too (weather permitting).
Please note office closing dates.
- Recall Guide is a free, non-commercial tool that provides access to information about FDA recalls, warnings, hazardous interactions, and other important information about your prescriptions and medications. Recall Guide constantly monitors over 68,000 over-the-counter prescriptions and medications to keep its users safe and conscious about their health.
- Recall Report was created to alert the public to the latest information on dangerous drugs and products. With hundreds of suspected or confirmed dangerous drugs and products on the market, the up-to-date information we provide on recalls, alerts, and side effects is vital to keeping your family safe.
Public Health & Safety
- Guide to Hearing Health
- Home-Health Care Partners
- Home Safety for Older Adults
- Social Security
- Mesothelioma Group
- Mesothelioma and Asbestos Awareness Center
- Mesothelioma Guide
- New York State Crime Victims Board
- New York State Public Service Commission
- New York State Attorney General
- New York State Office For The Aging
- National Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- New York State Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- Montgomery County, NY
- Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
- Elder Orphans Facebook Page
- Honestly Now
- Elder Care Locator
- Lifeline Discount Telephone Service Program
- National Center on Senior Transportation
If you would like your organization to be featured in the links above, please contact us.