News & Events
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the RSV vaccine for individuals 60 and over. Only one shot is needed. The CDC recommends annual flu shots for everyone six months and older each flu season. Individuals can receive an updated COVID-19 vaccine at...
You may be eligible for VA compensation. Contact your local Veterans Service Agency at (518) 853-8152 to speak with a Veterans Service Officer. Do you already receive VA military compensation? If so, you MUST report your VA monthly compensation as income when applying...
Merry Christmas and a huge THANK YOU to everyone who Adopted a Senior & delivered gifts this year! We were able to provide hundreds of gifts to 160 individuals this year! The seniors were so appreciative and have said things like: "This has made my whole year" and...
ALBANY, N.Y. – Two hundred and fifty organizations ranging from hospitals to counties to advocates for the aging and many others, including the chairs of the state legislature’s aging committees, are urging a doubling of New York’s budget for aging services - $252.5...
Latest Past Events
THE FOUNDATION FOR MONTGOMERY COUNTY OFFICE FOR AGING PRESENTS: 2ND ANNUAL Sips For Seniors fundraiser Live Music by Cleen Street Trio Beer, Raffles Food available for purchase Tickets: $30 Pre-sale […]
CANAJOHARIE GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB 154 GOLF CLUB RD, CANAJOHARIE, NY AUGUST 4TH, 2023 Rain or Shin Download the PDF Registration
- Recall Guide is a free, non-commercial tool that provides access to information about FDA recalls, warnings, hazardous interactions, and other important information about your prescriptions and medications. Recall Guide constantly monitors over 68,000 over-the-counter prescriptions and medications to keep its users safe and conscious about their health.
- Recall Report was created to alert the public to the latest information on dangerous drugs and products. With hundreds of suspected or confirmed dangerous drugs and products on the market, the up-to-date information we provide on recalls, alerts, and side effects is vital to keeping your family safe.
Public Health & Safety
- Guide to Hearing Health
- Home-Health Care Partners
- Home Safety for Older Adults
- Social Security
- Mesothelioma Group
- Mesothelioma and Asbestos Awareness Center
- Mesothelioma Guide
- New York State Crime Victims Board
- New York State Public Service Commission
- New York State Attorney General
- New York State Office For The Aging
- National Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- New York State Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- Montgomery County, NY
- Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
- Elder Orphans Facebook Page
- Honestly Now
- Elder Care Locator
- Lifeline Discount Telephone Service Program
- National Center on Senior Transportation
If you would like your organization to be featured in the links above, please contact us.