Welcome to Montgomery County Office For Aging
Our Commitment is to serve Montgomery County senior citizens and their families by helping our elderly to maintain their independence and quality of life. We will do this with kindness, integrity and confidentiality in a work environment where we treat everyone with respect, dignity and professionalism.
All of our services and programs are designed specifically for adults 60 and older. We are an equal opportunity employer / service provider and do not discriminate on basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or any other unlawful basis.
As a private, not-for-profit organization, our commitment is to serve older Montgomery County citizens and their families, by helping them to maintain their independence, dignity and quality of life.
VISION As we look to the future, we aspire to:
- Offer core services to older citizens in Montgomery County.
- Employ an appropriate number of staff to manage present and future needs.
- Expand outreach to better serve our non-English speaking citizens
- Enhance the agency’s financial stability through effective management, grant writing, special events and other fundraising activities.
- Improve visibility and interaction with key stakeholders by developing an agency website and involvement in social media sites.
David Jordan, Executive Director
A non-profit agency funded by the US Administration on Aging, NYS Office for the Aging, Montgomery County local contributions.
Proud Member of:
United Way of Montgomery County