Any senior 60 years of age and older who meets income eligibility criteria can receive these coupons to purchase fresh fruits and vegetables from local authorized farmers markets.
Monthly income needs to be at or below:
- $1968 per month for a one-person household
- $2658 per month for a two-person household
- $3349 per month for a three-person household
Coupons are available for CURBSIDE PICK-UP Monday through Friday at Montgomery County Office for Aging, 135 Guy Park in Amsterdam 9AM-2PM & The Montgomery County Office for Aging Satellite Office, 28 Church Street,
Canajoharie OPEN: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8:30-2:30PM. You must wear a mask and practice social
distancing at all distribution locations.
Farmers Market Coupon Distribution Schedule:
- 7/18 Amst. Farmer’s Market, Sanford Farms Rt 30, Amsterdam 10am-2pm
- 7/22 Amst. Farmer’s Market, Sanford Farms Rt 30, Amsterdam 4pm-8pm
- 7/23 Community House, 16 Washington St., St. Johnsville 10am-2pm
- 8/10 Community House, 16 Washington St., St. Johnsville 10am-2pm
- 7/24 Mont. Co. Office for Aging Kitchen, 17 Carman Ct., Palatine Br. 10am-2pm
- 7/27 Ft. Plain Senior Center, 204 Canal St., Ft. Plain 9am-12pm
- 8/3 Ft. Plain Senior Center, 204 Canal St., Ft. Plain 9am-12pm
- Fonda Location TBD
Montgomery County Office for Aging, Inc.
135 Guy Park Avenue, Amsterdam