Any senior 60 years of age and older who meets income eligibility criteria can receive these coupons to purchase fresh fruits & vegetables from local authorized farmer’s markets.
Monthly income needs to be at or below:
- $2096 per month for a one-person household,
- $2823 per month for a two-person household,
- or $3551 per month for a three-person household.
Coupons are available at Montgomery County Office for Aging:
- 135 Guy Park Ave. in Amsterdam OPEN Monday through Friday 8AM-3PM
- Satellite Office, 28 Church St., Canajoharie HOURS VARY, call ahead 518-673-4560
Farmer’s Market Coupon Distribution Schedule:
- 7/14 Ft. Plain Senior Center, 204 Canal St., Ft. Plain 9am-12pm
- 7/18 Valley View Apartments, 102 Lafayette St., Palatine Bridge 10am-12pm
- 7/21 Fonda Terrace Apartments, 11 Barber St., Fonda 10am-12pm
- 7/25 Lafayette Court, 129 Lafayette St., Palatine Bridge 10am-12pm
- 7/27 Community House, 16 Washington St., St. Johnsville 10am-12pm
- 8/11 Ft. Plain Senior Center, 204 Canal St., Ft. Plain 9am-12pm
- 8/17 Community House, 16 Washington St., St. Johnsville 10am-12pm
Office for Aging, Inc.
135 Guy Park Avenue, Amsterdam