- This event has passed.
Vote Independently and Confidently in Montgomery County
August 26, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
A Hand’s on Voting Demonstration and Voter Information event sponsored by the Montgomery County Board of Elections and hosted by the
Resource Center for Independent Living. FREE Please note-this is a non-partisan event.
Voter Information Sessions last 1hr.
- When: Wednesday August 26th 10am-4pm & 6pm-8pm
- Where: Resource Center for Independent Living
- How: To get your best time slot RSVP by August 21th to email@example.com or 518-495-5787
- What: Hand’s on Voting Demonstration and Information
- Why: This is a great and rare opportunity for individuals to learn
how to vote independently and privately with confidence. The Commissioners from the Montgomery County Board of Elections, Susan Cohen from Voting Access Solutions, Representatives from the Resource Center for Independent Living and other voting advocates will be on hand.
The event will provide the following:
- An opportunity to try the new Accessible ImageCast Ballot Marking Device
- Assistance in Discovering which voting option is best for you
- An Opportunity to Get help Overcoming Barriers to voting
- An Opportunity to Register to Vote: if you are a new voter or have moved and wish to register-please bring your identification
- Steps to take to be prepared on Election Day and Primary day
For additional information or to register contact: Susan Cohen at Voting Access Solutions firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-495-5787