- This event has passed.
Vote Independently and Confidently in Montgomery County
August 26, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
This is a rare and great opportunity for individuals to learn how to vote independently and privately with confidence. This event will provide…
- An opportunity to try the new Accessible ImageCast Ballot Marking Device
- Assistance in discovering which voting option is best for you
- An opportunity to get help overcoming barriers to voting
- An opportunity to register to vote, if you have moved or are a new voter (Bring Identification)
- Steps to take to be prepared on Election Day & Primary Day
When: Wednesday, August 26th — 10 a.m.– 2 p.m. & 6-8 p.m. (Voter Information sessions last one hour)
Where: Resource Center for Independent Living 347 W. Main St., Amsterdam
How: To get your best time slot RSVP to email@example.com or 518-495-5787
What: Hands-on Voting Demonstration & Information
This event is a hands-on voting demonstration and voter information event sponsored by Montgomery County, hosted by the Resource Center for Independent Living and facilitated by Susan Cohen, from Voting Access Solutions, with voting advocates on hand, including staff from the Montgomery County Board of Elections.
FREE. This is a non-partisan event.
For additional information or to register, contact:
Susan Cohen at Voting Access Solutions firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-495-5787