- This event has passed.
Volunteers Wanted For Research Phone Interviews About Aging With HIV
May 24, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Improving Services for People Aging With HIV
ACRIA is conducting phone interviews to better understand the needs of people who are aging with HIV infection. Your opinions will be used to help develop other programs for those aging with HIV.
- You are eligible if you are:
- Age 50 or older
- Live in a rural area of New York State
- The phone interview will last 30 minutes to an hour
- You will be provided with a $25 gift card
- All information is kept strictly anonymous, private and confidential.
If you are interested in participating, please contact our research staff at 212-924-3934 x133