- This event has passed.
SummerFest 2016 1st Annual Doubles Dominoes Tournament
August 20, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Rules and Team Registration
Saturday August 20th, 2pm-6pm
- First 24 teams to register and submit entry fee qualifies. Must be 18+ to play. Fee is $20 per team.
- Each round is 45 minutes. First to 200 points wins(or highest scorer if no one reaches 200) and moves on to the next round.
- Must be on time for your game. You have 10 minutes to get to your seat
- Games are from 2pm-6pm
- No throwing your hand in – if you get more than four doubles they are yours to play with.
- Ten to get in – you must score ten points to in order for the score keeper to record your points. After the first 10, 5 points minimum will be accepted
- Dominoe/spinner misplayed- stands if not caught before next player plays.
- No dominoes exposed during shuffle- exposed dominoes call for a reshuffle.
- No cheating – spoken or by gesture. If cheating is suspected please inform judge. Judge has the right to deduct 50 points as penalty.
- No swearing, No Alcohol, Smoking, or Drugs allowed. Judge has the right to disqualify your team.