Ethical Considerations for Recovery Coaches
July 30 @ 8:30 am - July 31 @ 5:00 pm
Dates: July 30 & 31 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Trainer: Ginger Cato
Rob Constantine Recovery Community and Outreach Center – Training Room
86 Briggs St. Johnstown, NY 12095 (518) 705-4626
Cost: $150.00 includes manual and lunch
To register, please visit: https://for-ny.org/upcoming-trainings/
CCAR Ethical Considerations for Recovery Coaches © is a 2-day (16 hour) training .
PARTICIPANTS WHO COMPLETE THIS TRAINING WILL:
- Understand what ethics are and why ethics are so important when performing Recovery Coach Services
- Learn how to stay in your lane as a recovery coach
- Understand the decision making process
- Develop guidelines for making ethical decisions
- Apply the new learning to your every day work as a RC
Approved by NYCB for 16 Certification Hours (CRPA and CARC) and by OASAS for 16 CASAC, CPP amd CPS renewal hours.